Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm Actually Committing To This One...

So I sort of disappeared for a while, but I've decided I'm gonna try to post at least every week. I hope.
On Sunday I'm going to disneyland so I won't visit this site until Friday! (TwilightZoneTowerOfTerrorWOOP!)
But I'm thinking of making a story using some of the townsfolk EA's already included in the game, I tend to get bored of CAS sometimes, especially since my computer's too slow to run CC and I can't seem to get enough of that stuff!
I have a family I've been playing for a while so I might try using them but from the start... Catching you up would be hard as I'm on the 6th Generation. ;)
I'll have pictures up soon!

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you on EA created families. I am secretly addicted to them as well, tho I am a bit of a throw back kind of gal. I can't get enough of the old faces from sims 1 and 2! Would love to read what you have done with other fams :) Get those pics up!!

    ReplyDelete